The Nomination Committee’s tasks include:
- To evaluate the Board of Directors’ work and composition
- To submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting regarding the election of Board Directors and the Chairman of the Board
- To prepare proposals regarding the election of Auditors in cooperation with the Audit Committee (when appropriate)
- To prepare proposals regarding the fees to be paid to Board Directors and to the Company’s Auditors
- To prepare proposals for the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- To prepare proposals for the administration and order of appointment of the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting.
In accordance with the resolution of the 2013 Annual General Meeting, Cristina Stenbeck, as the representative of the largest shareholder Investment AB Kinnevik, has convened a Nomination Committee consisting of members appointed by the largest shareholders in CDON Group. The Nomination Committee is comprised of Cristina Stenbeck appointed by Investment AB Kinnevik, Annika Andersson appointed by Swedbank Robur funds and Frank Larsson appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder AB. The members of the Committee shall appoint the Committee Chairman at their first meeting.