The Nomination Committee’s tasks include:
- To evaluate the Board of Directors’ work and composition
- To submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting regarding the election of Board Directors and the Chairman of the Board
- To prepare proposals regarding the election of Auditors in cooperation with the Audit Committee (when appropriate)
- To prepare proposals regarding the fees to be paid to Board Directors and to the Company’s Auditors
- To prepare proposals for the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- To prepare proposals for the administration and order of appointment of the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting.
In accordance with the resolution of the 2012 Annual General Meeting, Cristina Stenbeck has convened a Nomination Committee consisting of members representing the largest shareholders in CDON Group. The Nomination Committee is comprised of Cristina Stenbeck on behalf of Investment AB Kinnevik; Ryan Schaper on behalf of Point Lobos Capital LLC; Frank Larsson on behalf of Handelsbanken Fonder AB; and Jan Särlvik on behalf of Nordea Investment Funds. The members of the Committee appointed Cristina Stenbeck as the Chairman of the Nomination Committee at their first meeting.
Shareholders that would like to propose candidates for election to the CDON Group's Board of Directors should submit their proposals in writing to email@example.com or CDON Group AB, Nomination Committee, P.O. Box 385, SE-201 23 Malmö, Sweden.